Crooked Tree Arts Center is hosting a Spring Art Market April 26 - May 8, 2021. The deadline to apply is February 28, 2021 Applicants will be notified the week of March 15.
This event will create a shopping opportunity for Mother's Day (May 9), Graduation and more! It also aligns with Downtown Traverse City Spring Art Walk (tentatively scheduled for May 7).
Applications must be completed online via Google Form. There is no fee to apply.
Event Description/Artist Requirements-
- Artists are not required to staff their booth during the two weeks. We do encourage artists be on site for one of the two Saturday's that we will be open (May 1 or May 8).
- All sales will be processed through CTAC.
- Artist will receive 60% of sales from their booth.
- Artist must submit high resolution images of work, minimum of 5 pieces, to be added to the online shop.
- Artist must fill out a digital inventory sheet provided by CTAC.
- Art must be clearly labeled so that CTAC can easily process sales. More information on labeling/inventory will be shared when accepted into the Art Market.
Time Line of Events:
Set up dates/times: April 22-24. Time to be announced
Event dates/times: Monday, April 26-May 8, 2021. Closed on Sunday.
Take down dates/times: May 8 after 4 PM and May 10
Each applicant must submit three digital images of current work.
Digital image requirements- if selected to participate images may be used for marketing the event.
- Image size: at least 1920 pixels on the longest side
- Recommended resolution: 72-300ppi
- File size: less than 5MB
Apply on Google Form