We mix ages so everyone can come! Classes are designed for children from birth - kindergarten. The instructional style is informal because children learn best through play and fun! All activities are age and developmentally appropriate for this range of children. Big kids learn leadership skills, practice imaginative play and appropriate classroom behaviors while younger children learn and look up to big kids...a true family-friendly model. Children are free to engage as they choose, and do so according to their developmental level, personality, learning style and comfort level. Our activities focus on adult/child interactions rather then child/child as the parent or caregiver bond is the most important modeling construct for this age. Infants are always welcome and instructors will offer ideas on how adults can modify activities for even the littlest ones.
Infant siblings under 8 months old and siblings six years and older, may attend at no charge, and do not need to be counted as registered participants. A parent or caregiver must attend with the enrolled child(ren). Any number of adults from the child’s immediate and extended family may attend at any time.
There is a required non-negotiable service fee of $50 due per each new or returning family on the first day of class, made payable to Music Together. In addition to your classes, Music Together tuition includes:
- A professionally recorded CD of the current Music Together song collection
- A beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
- A quarterly newsletter
- An access code to download, stream and play with the music on our Hello Everybody app.
- Access to the Family Music Zone, where you can find videos, coloring sheets, and more!
- New families receive a booklet, Music and Your Child, a guide for parents and caregivers of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners
Music Together LLC collects participant information but does not share that information.