The Crooked Tree Arts Center (CTAC), with locations in Petoskey and Traverse City, hosts numerous events throughout the year featuring musicians of local and regional acclaim:
- Swirl hors d'oeuvre and wine/beer tasting events
- Petoskey Concerts in the Park
- Live on the Bidwell Plaza Series
- Fall/Winter Performing Arts Series
CTAC is always looking to promote new talent as well as veteran performers. Our February Cabin Fever collaborative concert held in the CTAC-Petoskey Theater is the perfect showcase for promoting a mix of both. Three local or regional acts will perform on February 1, 2020.
A performance fee of $500 will be paid to selected musician/group for a 30-45 minute performance on CTAC-Petoskey stage on February 1, 2020.
- Submit entries online via callforentry.org*: April 1-April 30, 2019
- Notification will be sent by May 15, 2019
- Please make sure that your email address in the application form is accurate.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent through CaFÉ via email. Please log in to check status if you do not receive an email.
A non-refundable fee of $15.00 per artist is required for entry ($10.00 for CTAC members). If you are a current member of Crooked Tree Arts Center, please use the coupon code SNOW2020 to receive the member discount. Should you have questions about your membership status or are interested in becoming a member, please call CTAC at (231) 347-4337 (Petoskey) or (231) 941-9488 (Traverse City). A performance fee of $500 will be paid to selected musician/group for a 30-45 minute performance on CTAC-Petoskey stage on February 1, 2020. The performance date is non-negotiable.
*Applicants must create a free online account using callforentry.org to upload up to 2 audio or video files. File requirements are listed below.
- File Type: AIFF, WAV, XMF, MP3.
- File Size: Under 10 MB.
- File Type: 3GP, WMV, AVI, MOV, ASF, MPG, MP4, M2T, MKV, M2TS.
- File Size: Under 100 MB.
- Currently, linked media from YouTube, Vimeo, etc. is not accepted.
Please make sure your file is the correct resolution. Video must be no less than 640 x 480 and a minimum of 12 fps.
Photo credit: DeJuan Jordan Photography